10.07.2011

SILENCE.

Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Uhmm... I don't know if this is just me... but I could've SWORN this was the last book in the series. Apparently not since it left us with an even larger cliffhanger than it's predecessor. So I guess I will be adding a 4th book to my "to-read" list. Anyway. Although I was slightly irritated that not everything would be resolved at the end of this book, I still really enjoyed it and the familiar characters. I honestly, absolutely adore Patch/Jev! Seriously, one of my fave male, lead characters. I liked the plot of this book. I thought the beginning lagged a bit because Nora was so disoriented and confused much of the time. I wish there had been more Vee in the book. I really like her and Nora's friendship and it's often funny and lighthearted among the more darker themes of the book. All in all I thought it was a good book and I wouldn't mind reading another. =)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment