10.20.2010

SUGAR AND SPICE.

I know most of my posts have been about books but what can I say? I'm a huge bookworm. And also, I haven't had time to post all of the craftier things I've been doing like knits and jewelry. But those things will be coming soon. Anyway, I posted my review of "Beautiful Darkness" by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl but I forgot that before I read that book I finished "L.A. Candy" by Lauren Conrad so here is my review for that.



Sugar and Spice (L.A. Candy, #3)Sugar and Spice by Lauren Conrad

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Read this book in a day. Such an easy read and I wish it was a bit longer. I always say if you're a fan of "The Hills" then this particular series will be perfect for you. This is the last book in Lauren Conrad's "L.A. Candy series" and I have to say that I was a little surprised at how abruptly it ended. When I picked it up I didn't realize it was the last book in the series, so the ending leaves a LOT to be desired because you wonder what the story is after it ends. Other than that, overall it was a pretty good read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment