6.01.2011

MAY QUOTES.

This year I decided to post a quote everyday. A lot of people started posting a picture a day for a year so I thought this might be fun since I read a lot and actually catch myself jotting down noteworthy dialogue! You can check my "Quote of the day" tab to see them all but here I have posted all of the quotes from May 2011. It starts with the most recent first so if you want to see February 1st scroll down to the bottom. Also, you can catch all my quotes starting from January 1st on my quote page which you can find HERE. ENJOY! :)



friends with benefits? (05/31/11)

"You can't sleep with your friends! What is wrong with you people?!"

-Khloe Kardashian; Khloe & Lamar
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

more ducks?! (05/30/11)

Cyril: "What's a Canuck?"
Josko: "Canuck? Hmm... a duck? A Canadian Duck!"
(laughter)
Josko: "Yeah, C-A-N for Canadian and U-C-K for duck!"
Cyril: (looks to Kristine) "You guys really are best friends..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sharks vs. canucks (05/29/11)

Mel: "What's a Canuck? Is that a whale?!"
Kristine: "It's a duck!"
Me: "It's a Native American tribe."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

squares and circles. (05/28/11)

"Am I gonna see you on Saturday? You're gonna be there, and you're gonna be square! But you're not gonna be a square cause you're gonna be a circle!"

-Kristine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

this type love. (05/27/11)

"The kind of love that would make everything you'd ever done, or would do, pale horridly in comparison. It was beyond comprehension, and far beyond words."

-Nicole Williams; Eternal Eden
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the world. (05/26/11)

"yeah, well... the world is a fucked up place. what are you going to do about it?"

-KAR
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

existence. (05/25/11)

"...[I] couldn't stand the thought of you not existing in some way..."

-Eternal Eden; Nicole Williams
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

for the hopeless romantics. (05/24/11)

"I searched my mind, trying to find some deep, philosophical reason, but the answer was simple and on the tip of my tongue. I loved him."

-Eternal Eden; by Nicole Williams
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

eggheads. (05/23/11)

"I love an egg on top of anything."
"I know. I'm a total egg slut."

-Anthony Bourdain; No Reservations
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

poison. (05/22/11)

"Human beings as a whole cannot be good for long before the bad creeps back in and poisons us again."

-Divergent by Veronica Roth
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

rapture. (05/21/11)

"If we spent more time on transforming the world than promoting the end of it, maybe we wouldn’t be so anxious to leave it."

-Rob Morris; @ROBLOVE146
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it is a beautiful thought. (05/20/11)

"I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

-"Divergent" - The Dauntless Manifesto; Veronica Roth
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

passion. (05/19/11)

"I don't ever even think of you
I want to be loved by you
Keep these thoughts of me, and you"

-Bridezilla; "Lunar Eclipse"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


FENDI bag lady. (05/18/11)

"Vacate?! I'll be homeless! I'll be a bag lady.. a FENDI bag lady, but a bag lady!"

-Carrie; Sex & the City
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you ain't ever... (05/17/11)

"Yall never seen black people on a train?! You ain't never heard of the underground railroad?!"

-Angela; Why Did I Get Married?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jewish wedding. (05/16/11)

"I look like Hitler!! I'm having a Jewish wedding and I look like Hitler!!"

-Charlotte; Sex & the City
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

more than... (05/15/11)

"I love you... more than I most likely should."

-Cassandra Clare
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it never matters. (05/14/11)

"We meet. We always meet, somehow we're always thrown together, no matter where I go, no matter how I try to distance myself from you. It never matters. You always find me."

-Lauren Kate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hate to love; love to hate. (05/13/11)

"You know everyone loves to hate a happy pair of lovebirds."

-Lauren Kate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

angel. (05/12/11)

"Angel! If there were a place that we didn't know of, and there, on some unsay-able carpet, lovers displayed what they could never bring to mastery here--the bold exploits of their high-flying hearts..."

-Rainer Maria Rilke
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

music and hoodies. (05/11/11)

"im getting sick of hearing music that makes me feel like im shopping at american apparel for a hoodie that someone else already has."

-Adam Levine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

capable... (05/10/11)

"So often we only do what we think is expected of us, when we are capable of so much more."

-Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Holly's World (05/09/11)

"I was like Rapunzel but I was trapped at the top of the Luxor and my hair extensions were not long enough to get me out of there!"

-Holly Madison; E! True Hollywood Story
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy Mother's Day!! (05/08/11)

Rory: Well I don't want our first hanging out session to be with my mother either.
Lorelai: Stop saying mother like that.
Rory: Like what?
Lorelai: Like there's supposed to be another word after it.

-Gilmore Girls (see the clip here.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

give a shit. (05/07/11)

“I hate it when they say I don’t give a shit, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a shit more than I do.”

-Kristen Stewart
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

irony. (05/06/11)

"The thick plottens."

-Lev Grossman; The Magicians
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

naya rivera. (05/05/11)

"just because I hate everybody doesn't mean they have to hate me too"

"as soon as we get to NY I'm going to move into a lesbian colony... or tribeca"

-Santana; gLee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

if you seek amy. (05/04/11)

“Reading a script and loving a character and not being able to play it… that’s like having a crush on someone and not being able to fuck them.”

-Kristen Stewart; LOVE her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

gleek. (05/03/11)

"...because i'm obsessed with angry birds and my mom cuts my hair"

-Artie; GLEE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This year I decided to post a quote everyday. A lot of people started posting a picture a day for a year so I thought this might be fun since I read a lot and actually catch myself jotting down noteworthy dialogue! You can check my "Quote of the day" tab to see them all but here I have posted all of the quotes from February 2011. It starts with the most recent first so if you want to see February 1st scroll down to the bottom. Also, you can catch all my quotes starting from January 1st on my quote page which you can find HERE. ENJOY! :)


winning the lottery. (05/02/11)

"We are who we are. Lotteries suck."

-House, M.D.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

what do you see. (05/01/11)

Kostos: Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it. Others try to hide their beauty because they want the world to see something else.
Lena: And what do you see?
Kostos: Everything.

-Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment