11.22.2011

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER.

Beautiful DisasterBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW this book was addicting! It is so dysfunctional and destructive; I LOVED IT! I liked the idea of a love story that isn't all "I love you, let's be together and stay together forever!" This book has really complex characters that have different back stories as to why they are the way they are. I enjoyed all the fighting going on because it made everything more interesting and scandalous! Abby and Travis are so NOT the ideal couple and that's why it works. You see how they meet, how they share this love/hate relationship that is more love than hate. You see them fight and bicker and how they kind of destroy their friends' relationships as well by bringing them into the mix. But in the end it is all about whether or not you want to be with the person and if you still love them when the fight is over. Definitely a favorite!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment