11.26.2011

FLAT-OUT LOVE.

Flat-Out LoveFlat-Out Love by Jessica Park

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Loved this book. It had mystery, intrigue, romance, drama... definitely all the things I love to read about. At first I was very confused at what was happening with all the characters. I admit that I did not see that ending coming although I did notice the subtle hints here and there which made me arrive at the wrong but some-what close conclusion. I was quite happy with the end because I really loved Matty and Julie and how they interacted with each other. Of course the elusive Finn was also quite interesting but it's always nice to have it all in one nicely put together package. This is a good book for people interested in psychology as well as true love. Great read!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment