12.27.2011

REQUIEM.

Requiem (Providence #2)Requiem by Jamie McGuire

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was stuck in the hospital this past week because my dad was having surgery. Naturally I was bored out of my mind and stuck nervously fidgeting in the hospital's waiting room... no worries though! Everything went well and my dad is finally home and in recovery from brain surgery! I know right??! HIS BRAIN??! Anyway, it was a slow few days so I started this book then but finally found time to finish it now. I loved it! I love Jamie McGuire's writing style and her comic relief timing is impeccable! Lol! I also love how characters from the first book have become more prominent in this one and that it works with the story... It's not like they're just in the book because the author knows that readers love them. I'm eager to find out what happens next in this series!!! (BTW... absolutely ADORE Jared and Nina.. and Bex and Claire and Ryan... though I favor Ryan as a pair with Claire and not on his own lol... Claire alone though?? BADASS.)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment