1.19.2011

ADDICTED TO MAC?

Well it doesn't have to be MAC; that's just my makeup of choice. An article on SHINE by YAHOO! found that one third of women refuse to leave their houses without makeup on. Also, nearly half of the women who participated in this poll (about 3,000 women) said that they would rather wear makeup than show their bare face. Why is that? Is it because we care that much about what people think about us? Maybe the media has taught us to always look our best because it's already some type of competition. Maybe we just feel good when we look good? I personally hate to admit that I feel a little bit better on days that I wear makeup, but I do also go out without it. What is it about makeup that makes it such an essential part of our daily routine? Thoughts?


oh and FACT: less... is DEFINITELY more.




SOURCE SHINE on Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment