1.18.2011

PRIM?

The Hunger Games (which is a bestselling book series by Suzzane Collins) is currently in the process of being turned into a movie. The Hunger Games is one of my favorite series and the final installment (book 3: Mockingjay) was released last August. I truly cannot wait for this movie to come out. I am a little ahead of myself however because they are currently in the process of casting. Elle Fanning, who is the younger sister of superstar actress Dakota Fanning, is being looked at to play the role of Prim Everdeen who is the younger sister of the series' main protagonist Katniss Everdeen. For those of you who have read the series, is she a good choice? I personally think she would do the role justice. Thoughts?



SOURCE Just Jared Jr.

1 comment:

  1. i just pulled her up... i'd never seen her before. she definitely fits the role. i can see her in it for sure.

    ReplyDelete