1.07.2011

READING LIST 2010.

(I've recently posted this under the BOOKS section of my blog, but I have yet to fix those other pages to make each post a NEW post as opposed to just one post that I continue to update. Anyway here is the list of books that I read in 2010.)

Here is a list of books that I read in 2010. This isn't a complete list, just the ones I remembered to keep track of. A lot of these books became some of my very favorites. So if you are looking for something new to read, check out this list and see which suits your fancy. Also, I've posted a lot of reviews for various books on this list under the HOME section of my blog. Look through them before you decide, however some may contain spoilers.

1.) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2.) Catching Fire (a Hunger Games novel) by Suzanne Collins
3.) The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
4.) The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
5.) The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
6.) Sweet Little Lies (an L.A. Candy novel) by Lauren Conrad
7.) Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
8.) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
9.) The Magicians by Lev Grossman
10.) The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (a Twilight novella) by Stephenie Meyer
11.) The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
12.) White Cat by Holly Black
13.) Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood
14.) Eat, Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
15.) If I Stay by Gayle Forman
16.) Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
17.) Ink Exchange (a Wicked Lovely novel) by Melissa Marr
18.) Mockingjay (the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy) by Suzanne Collins
19.) Fragile Eternity (a Wicked Lovely novel) by Melissa Marr
20.) Clockwork Angel (the 1st novel in the Infernal Devices series) by Cassandra Clare
21.) Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
22.) Sugar & Spice (the final book in the L.A. Candy series) by Lauren Conrad
23.) Beautiful Darkness (the second book in the Caster Chronicles) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
24.) Fallen by Lauren Kate
25.) Torment (a Fallen novel) by Lauren Kate
26.) Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

So there's my list! and I've also started the book following Incarceron entitled Sapphique by Catherine Fisher. Pretty good so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment