7.31.2011

JULY QUOTES.

This year I decided to post a quote everyday. A lot of people started posting a picture a day for a year so I thought this might be fun since I read a lot and actually catch myself jotting down noteworthy dialogue! You can check my "Quote of the day" tab to see them all but here I have posted all of the quotes from July 2011. It starts with the most recent first so if you want to see July 1st scroll down to the bottom. ENJOY! :)

skills. (07/31/11)

"I contemplate the finer skills I've picked up since moving to the island— liar, thief, oh yeah— murderer. At least Paragon is molding me into a well-rounded asshole."

-Burn; Celestra Series 3 by Addison Moore
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

expert advice. (07/30/11)

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."

-Erica Jong
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

burn. (07/29/11)

"...and my heart shatters like glass over and over until it's ground down, fine as sand."

-Burn; Celestra Series 3 by Addison Moore
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BREATHE. (07/28/11)

"People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out, but nothing we say is gonna save us from the fallout"

-"Breath" by Taylor Swift feat. Colbie Caillat
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

what is sexy? (07/27/11)

"My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder."

-Emma Watson
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HIT IT! (07/26/11)

Ramone: "erre, ah, emme, oh, enne, eh!"
Mr. Gilbertson: "In English."

-The Proposal
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TEAR* (07/25/11)

"If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."

-Winnie the Pooh
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

we on a boat! (07/24/11)

Margaret Tate: I am not getting in that boat!
Andrew Paxton: Fine, see you in three days.
Margaret Tate: You know I can't swim!
Andrew Paxton: Hence... the *boat*.

-The Proposal
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

this, not that. (07/23/11)

"I'm only responsible for what I say. NOT what you understand."

-ANON
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you knew. (07/22/11)

When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.

-William Shakespeare
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the light. (07/21/11)

"I never call you my bitch or even my boo There's so much in a name and so much more in you"

-Common; "The Light"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

adventureland. (07/20/11)

James Brennan: Hey, Lisa.

Lisa P: Hey.

James: Look, I don’t know what to say, but everyone’s talking about Em and Connell.

Lisa P: Kelly’s got such a big F-ing mouth. I’m sorry because I gave you my word. We were just so wasted that night. You know I can’t hide nothing from Kell. Are you mad at me?

James: Well, yeah. Connell’s gonna freak out and Em quit.

Lisa P: I feel bad for Connell. I have a hard time feeling sorry for Em. Guys can’t help themselves.

James: But he’s the married one.

Lisa P: Yeah, Em’s a friggin’ homewrecker.

James: He’s cheating on his wife though.

Lisa P: I can’t believe you’re defending her.

James: What, because guys can be shitty but women can’t?

-Adventureland; with Jesse Eisenberg & Kristen Stewart
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

too short. (07/19/11)

"Life is too short to do anything other than what makes you happy."

-Anonymous
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

worth it. (07/18/11)

"Most people spend their time trying to find someone to sleep with instead of finding someone worth waking up to..."

-DRAKE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

owe you. (07/17/11)

"Jo, anything that happens to me in my career after this, I owe to you."

-Daniel Radcliffe to JK Rowling
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

just was. (07/16/11)

"Nature, at least, didn't need an operation to be beautiful. It just was."

-"Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(07/15/11)

supposed to do. (07/14/11)

"Doing what you're supposed to do is always boring. I can't imagine anything worse than being required to have fun."

-"Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

half in love. (07/13/11)

"I was half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

-The Catcher in the Rye, J.D. Salinger
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

what makes you... (07/12/11)

"What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful."

— Scott Westerfeld
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SHOES. (07/11/11)

Bride: (Puts on pointy kitten heels covered in crystals) "I don't like them"
David Tutera: "Why?"
Bride: "I don't liked closed toe and I don't like pointy."
David Tutera: (To worker at shoe store) "I'd wear those shoes, damn!"

-David Tutera; "My Fair Wedding"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

big SEVEN. (07/10/11)

"There's this group I refer to in private as the "big seven" and that's Dan, Rupert, Emma, Matt, Evanna, Bonnie and Tom. They do not know how much I love them."

-JK Rowling; "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; Part 2" London world premiere
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

always. (07/09/11)

“When I’m 80 years old and sitting in my rocking chair, I’ll be reading Harry Potter. And my family will say to me, “After all this time?” And I will say, “Always.”

— Alan Rickman
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a thief and a liar. (07/08/11)

Tess: "you're a thief and a liar."
Danny: "i only lied about being a thief. i don't do that anymore."
Tess: "steal?"
Danny: "lie."

-Ocean's Eleven
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it all ends. (07/07/11)

“No story lives unless someone wants to listen... The stories we love best do live in us forever, so whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”

— J.K. Rowling
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

love affair. (07/06/11)

"Well, I just want to be worthy of asking you to marry me."

-Nickie Ferrante
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EPIC. (07/05/11)

"As long as I can still dream, I will dream of you."

-Jace's letter to Clary in "City of Glass"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

an affair to remember. (07/04/11)

Terry McKay: What makes life so difficult?
Nickie Ferrante: People.

-Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

homework vs. heartbreak (07/03/11)

"I could handle homework in every shape and form, but heartbreak was entirely different."

-"Hush, Hush" a novel by Becca Fitzpatrick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

no one else. (07/02/11)

"You belong together! If not for love than for the mere fact that no one else will take you!"

-Will&Grace
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

after all. (07/01/11)

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."

—Dumbledore

No comments:

Post a Comment