7.01.2011

JUNE QUOTES.

This year I decided to post a quote everyday. A lot of people started posting a picture a day for a year so I thought this might be fun since I read a lot and actually catch myself jotting down noteworthy dialogue! You can check my "Quote of the day" tab to see them all but here I have posted all of the quotes from June 2011. It starts with the most recent first so if you want to see February 1st scroll down to the bottom. Also, you can catch all my quotes starting from January 1st on my quote page which you can find HERE. ENJOY! :)


IMY. (06/30/11)

"I miss you my darling, as I always do, but today is particularly hard because the ocean has been singing to me, and the song is that of our life together. . . ."

-Nicholas Sparks; "Message in a Bottle
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SHUT the front door! (06/29/11)

"That was a dessert and I loved every bite!"

-Kristen Chenoweth; SYTYCD
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

uhm.. thanks? (06/28/11)

"For Beatrice— My love for you shall live forever. You, however, did not."

— Lemony Snicket (The Reptile Room)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

what it's all about. (06/27/11)

"It's not about keeping up the population, its about passing on who we are and what we've learned, so things keep going. So we don't just end."

-Issac Marion
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

stupidity. (06/26/11)

"Do you think it's stupid?"
       "What?"
"To fall in love."

-Isaac Marion
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
fork in the road. (06/25/11)

"Once you've arrived at the end of the world, it hardly matters which route you took."

-"Warm Bodies"; a novel by Isaac Marion
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a wakeful doze. (06/24/11)

"Half the night I waste in sighs,
Half in dreams I sorrow after
The delight of early skies;
In a wakeful dose I sorrow
For the hand, the lips, the eyes,
For the meeting of the morrow,
The delight of happy laughter,
The delight of low replies."

Tennyson; "Maud"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

kindle. (06/23/11)

"And yet I have had the weakness and have still the weakness, to wish you to know with what a sudden mastery you kindled me, heap of ashes that I am, into fire."

-a tale of two cities
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MUSICA. (06/22/11)

"Music is life; that's why our hearts have beats."

-Lil Wayne
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cupcake in the oven. (06/21/11)

"Just pee on the stick and get it over with!"

-Cupcake Girls
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leprosy. (06/20/11)

Jessica Stanley: [To Bella, after they both see a movie] "I don't know why you want to sit through all those zombies eating people and no hot guys kissing anybody. It's gross... Like, why are there that many zombie movies anyway? 'Cause if it's supposed to, like, draw a parallel about leprosy, my cousin had leprosy, ok it's not funny, you know? And, like, is it supposed to be a metaphor for consumerism? Because don't be so pleased with your own, like, self-referential cleverness? Like, some girls like to shop. Not all girls, apparently. Although I was surprised you even called at all. Like, your depression thing, I get it. I'm totally, totally worried. But after a while, it's like, you're still bumming and I'm going through stuff too. And Mike said he just want to be friends. It's hard..."

-New Moon
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Twilight vs. New Moon (06/19/11)

Me: (after just watching Twilight) "Can we watch the next one?!"
Kristine: "I want to watch the third one!"
Me: "But I love New Moon!"
Kristine: "Fine... Oh, ok! The one where Edward's gone?"
Me: "I love Edward!"
Kristine: "I like Taylor Lautner, he's like my Justin Bieber!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

worth it. (06/18/11)

"say something that is worth saying."

-via tumblr.

confirmation. (06/17/11)

"Seeing him in these other lives, in places and times that were so far from home - each one confirmed how much she loved him. The bond between them was unbreakable - it was clear from the way they looked at each others' thoughts, the way one made the other feel whole."

Passion; a novel by Lauren Kate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I choose you. (06/16/11)

"I'll always choose you. Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have always chosen me. Forever."

Passion; a novel by Lauren Kate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my love for you. (06/15/11)

"I'll love you with all my heart, in every life, through every death. I will not be bound by anything but my love for you."

Passion; a novel by Lauren Kate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it's full of secrets! (06/14/11)

"She would never cut off her hair, it's half her personality!"

-Will & Grace
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

life. (06/13/11)

"Life is too short to do anything other than what makes you happy."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Menorah. (06/12/11)

Me: "Bert, what's a menorah?"
Bert: "The Spanish word for money."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CRAZY! (06/11/11)

"Patron makes me crazy, I just figured that out!!"

-Melannie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

judge. (06/10/11)

"Fine! Judge all you want to but, married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire, livin' in a box!!"

-Monica, "Friends"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

choices. (06/09/11)

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

-Albus Dumbldore; Harry Potter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

permanently stupid. (06/08/11)

"Never do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset."

-etiquetteforalady.tumblr.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

stranger. (06/07/11)

"the person that you are… is just a myriad of stolen characteristics from other people. the person you truly are and the person you wish you could be are two completely different people. who are you really??"

-KAR
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NYMPHO. (06/06/11)

K: "From looking at her you'd think she was a shut-in"
C: "Yeah but apparently she wants to fuck everyone!"
KR: "She's gonna get an STD... watch."
ALL: "eeeeeeewww."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EPIC. (06/05/11)

"Forever is only the Beginning."

Breaking Dawn movie tagline; official Summit Entertainment


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i love... (06/04/11)

"I love that when I breathe you in you smell of cake batter. And I love that you have this insane way of talking in circles that makes perfect sense."

-"Because I Said So"; Mandy Moore, Diane Keaton
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the worst. (06/03/11)

"The worst pain for a female is when she smiles, just to keep the tears from falling, and sleeps, just so she doesn't have to think about it."

-@ithinkthatway (via twitter)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

trippin' (06/02/11)

"It's ok to fall in love....just don't trip in it."

-@Quincy (via twitter)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

breaking dawn. (06/01/11)

“I am purely full of joy, because I am missing nothing. No one has more than I do now.”

-Edward Cullen; Breaking Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment