1.09.2012

TIME MENDS.

Time Mends (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #2)Time Mends by Tammy Blackwell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


RAWRRRRR!!! I hate endings like this! Lol, but I love this series!!! And I TRULY thought we would find out what happened to Alex!! I REFUSE to believe he's gone!! I still believe! Anyway, I liked how Scout stayed devoted to Alex. She wasn't all "Bella" about it and devoting herself to two people. She admitted that she loved Charlie but that it would never be the same because of Alex. And I don't blame the kiss; I felt like it was closure for her on that part of her relationship with Charlie. And uhm.. Talley and Jase?? I hope there's something there because you can already sense it brewing. Why else would he have been mad about someone asking her out?! I'm getting ahead of myself. I love all the relationships between characters in this book. Although the theme of shifters isn't uncommon, the way it was written in this sense made it unique. I loved all the dream sections with Alex. I feel that readers need that because the first book offered no closure. And like I said before.. I have faith that Alex is not gone forever!! Can't wait for the next book in the series... is it November yet??



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment