1.06.2012

READING LIST 2011.

Here is a list of books that I read in 2011. I like to list them so I remember what books I've read and also which sequels I need to look out for! Also, I have reviews for most, if not ALL of these books under the "BOOKS." section of my blog. If not, I have all my reviews on my goodreads which is basically a social networking site for bookworms like myself =). Hopefully this gives a little inspiration for those of you looking to find new reading material. Happy reading!


1.) Incarceron (Incarceron 1) by Catherine Fisher
2.) Sapphique (Incarceron 2) by Catherine Fisher
3.) The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine 1) by Bree Despain
4.) The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine 2) by Bree Despain
5.) I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (the Lorien Legacies series)
6.) Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush 1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
7.) Crescendo (Hush, Hush 2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
8.) Matched (Matched 1) by Ally Condie
9.) City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments 4) by Cassandra Clare
10.) Where She Went (the sequel to "If I Stay" by Gayle Forman)
11.) Hex Hall (Hex Hall 1) by Rachel Hawkins
12.) The Survivors by Amanda Havard
13.) Demonglass (Hex Hall 2) by Rachel Hawkins
14.) Unearthly (Unearthly 1) by Cynthia Hand
15.) Divergent (first in the "Divergent" series) by Veronica Roth
16.) Eternal Eden (Eden series 1) by Nicole Williams
17.) Ethereal (Celestra series 1) by Addison Moore
18.) Tremble (Celestra series 2) by Addison Moore
19.) Passion (Fallen Series 3) by Lauren Kate
20.) Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
21.) Uglies (Uglies 1) by Scott Westerfeld
22.) Pretties (Uglies 2) by Scott Westerfeld
23.) Burn (Celestra series 3) by Addison Moore
24.) Fallen Eden (Eden series 2) by Nicole Williams
25.) Specials (Uglies 3) by Scott Westerfeld
26.) Extras (an Uglies novel) by Scott Westerfeld
27.) Dream Dark (a Caster Chronicles short) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
28.) Willow by Julia Hoban
29.) Wicked (Celestra series 4) by Addison Moore
30.) United Eden (Eden series 3) by Nicole Williams
31.) Silence (Hush, Hush 3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
32.) Significance (Significance 1) by Shelly Crane
33.) Accordance (Significance 1) by Shelly Crane
34.) Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles book 3) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
35.) Crossed (Matched 2) by Ally Condie
36.) Devour (Devour 1) by Shelly Crane
37.) Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves 1) by Tammy Blackwell (the sequel is my 1st book of 2012)
38.) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
39.) Flat-out Love by Jessica Park
40.) Providence (Providence 1) by Jamie McGuire
41.) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
42.) Requiem (Providence 2) by Jamie McGuire

This might seem like a long list but all of these books are easy reads and good portion of them were short books on the kindle. I really enjoyed them all and hope that you will too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment