1.23.2012

THE VINCENT BOYS.

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was a really cute story. I love contemporary books because the problems that are dealt with in them are the kinds of problems that mostly resemble ones we realistically face. I first have to credit knowledge of even reading this book to goodreads author herself Addison Moore (whose books by the way are SO DAMN ADDICTING). Anyway, she had tweeted that this book was free for the kindle so I downloaded it and finished it in a few short hours. I'm a night owl so I constantly need reading material. I read the first few pages and was instantly hooked. I didn't even bother looking it up first to get the plot or anything and I just found that I couldn't stop clicking that arrow button (since you can't physically turn pages on a kindle.. but whatever). I loved the characters, I loved the emotion and I loved that this is a story that I have dabbled in a bit in my youth. Okay okay, I'm still young.. but I have friends who live in drama and so a lot of this story was totally hitting close to home; especially when I was a teenager. Anyway, it's a fast read and really easy to get through. I think it's a good read for people who like contemporary themes and a good love triangle. Why not right??



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment