1.17.2012

VEX.

Vex (Celestra, #5)Vex by Addison Moore

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"LO-GAN! LO-GAN! LO-GAN!" I really love Logan. I wasn't one of those fans that automatically shipped Gage just because they started hooking up lol. ANYWAY, I LOVED THIS BOOK! It was so chaotic though that I thought I was going to go crazy with all the "GASPS!" and " OH MY GODS!" I was dishing out while reading it. Addison Moore truly has a way of getting you hooked and taking you along for a roller coaster of events and emotions. I can't wait to read "EXPEL" and to think this was a series I just happened upon when I saw "Ethereal" was a new-release on my kindle. Glad I chose to read it because this series is just too good to miss out on. And congrats to Addison Moore for her filming news!! The Celestra series on TV?? Uhm... YES PLEASE!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment