2.05.2012

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.

The Fault in Our StarsThe Fault in Our Stars by John Green

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Literally couldn't stop crying through the last few chapters. I cannot even begin to explain how amazing this book is. I think I spent an equal amount of time laughing and crying. Having known people who have had cancer and how much it takes a toll on the people you love, this one was especially hard to get through but I would have kicked myself if I had never read it. And it would shock me so if, after having read this book, you did not shed a few tears. Me? Let's just say I was on the verge of being torrential. Anyway... READ. THIS. BOOK. Because it would be a shame if you never experienced the beauty of what was written on these pages...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment