8.05.2011

DETOX DAY 2.

For day TWO I was out and about all day. The problem with this was that I couldn't bring my juicer with me all day. And I also read somewhere that if you juice everything in the morning for the entire day it loses its nutrients because the fresher it is, the more nutrients it has. I don't know. Anyway, I purchased a few 100% juices from Trader Joe's and I kept them in a cooler in my car.

The first was VERY GREEN.



This was a good blend. It tastes like a strawberry banana smoothie. It also has algae and green veggies in it. Plus it's vegan so that works!

I also had an ESSENTIAL REDS drink.

I forgot to take a picture of this bottle but Trader Joe's has a similar ESSENTIAL GREENS. The essential reds juice is tomato, carrot and 6 other green veggies. It taste like tomato juice. I wasn't a huge fan of this one. The tomato flavor wasn't really like V8 it tasted very... RAW lol! But I guess that's the whole point. Also I drank an Original 5 Fruite Frenzy from Jamba Juice. This was 340 calories and an all-fruit smoothie. Jamba Juice has also recently added fruit and veggie smoothies.

You can see all the fruit smoothies here.

When I got home I also had a handful of baby carrots, 1 banana and 24 oz. of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment