8.12.2011

DREAM DARK.

Dream Dark takes place where "Beautiful Darkness" left off and prior to the events of "Beautiful Chaos" (the 3rd book in the Caster Chronicles that comes out this coming October). It also has the first 5 chapters of "Beautiful Chaos" as a teaser.


Dream DarkDream Dark by Kami Garcia

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book just made me more excited for "Beautiful Chaos". I love when authors publish short stories or companion books because it just helps us learn more about the characters and fills in parts of the book that might not have otherwise made sense had we not read them. SUPER excited for the next book in the series and to find out what this unhappy ending is all about. This short story gets 4 stars because it makes me want the next book even more!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment