8.09.2011

EXTRAS.

Extras (Uglies, #4)Extras by Scott Westerfeld

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Aya Fuse is the main character in this Uglies novel and I felt like her character was shallow and selfish; much like how I felt Tally was at first. But I kind of grew to like her, sort of. I just felt like throughout the the story she would never learn. Sending her "hovercam" to get footage or "truth-slanting" to save her ass. I just felt like she was never going to learn her lesson. The story was a bit strange, I like how it was still set in the same world though. I also thought the world was centered around our current hollywood and it's celebrities. Although some of the plots seemed brain-missing (like how their popularity driven world led to a story about living in space) but I felt like this book finally gave us closure on all the cutters and especially on the status of Tally and David. I'm not going to lie, I was more into the parts of the book that had Tally, Shay, David and Fausto in it. Familiar faces. All in all I thought it was okay compared to the others but definitely essential in closing off the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment