3.29.2011

MATCHED.

Matched (Matched, #1)Matched by Ally Condie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Good storyline. A little reminiscent of "The Hunger Games" but only that it's set in the future in a society ruled by the government. I loved how the story could have gone one of two ways. And when you're reading it you really don't know how it's going to end up at first. I also liked the characters and felt attached to both Xander and Ky. I like books that don't make you favor one over the other right away, that way each character gets an equal following. =) I also really liked Cassia as the main character. You can tell that she's torn over what to do and she's not entirely selfish like most other leading ladies. I'm curious to see how the rest of the story plays out.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment