4.06.2011

CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS.

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


[slightly spoilery, nothing major]

ONE DAY. That's all it took!! Became a shut-in reading this book! Quite reminiscent of the time I read "Deathly Hallows" which is saying something!!

AMAZING!!! Dark, dangerous, sexy! I love Cassie Clare's books because I know that when I'm picking up that book I'm in for a GREAT read. The storyline has all the love and drama and danger of all the previous Mortal Instruments books but this one stepped it up a HUGE notch! It was exciting from beginning to end and the ending left you with a sense of "Oh come on!! What happens next!" I love books like this that will keep me on my toes.

The same romantic love story between Jace and Clary is there but with an even sexier undertone than before. And the dangerous twist is an added bonus!

Simon having a more central role was also a nice change because I love getting to know more about other characters.

Isabelle is as beautifully dangerous as ever!! I love her relationship with Clary... and even Maia. Girls gotta stick together!

I do wish there had been more Alec and Magnus action but hey, sometimes even characters need to take a break. (pun intended).

All the other characters, Luke, Jocelyn, Maryse were all great too, as well as some newbies that I quite enjoyed!!

This book ended on such a cliffhanger I will not know what to do with myself until the next books come out! (Oh that's right! I'll read Clockwork Prince ;))

Anyway, amazing book, amazing read, amazing plot... just AMAZING. Loved it cover to cover!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment