4.13.2011

THE SURVIVORS.

The SurvivorsThe Survivors by Amanda Havard

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW. I'm saying this is amazing (HONESTLY) because it sounded really interesting when I read the plot of the story but I didn't think it was going to be THIS great. This takes supernatural to a whole new level. It deals with a basic story "Salem witch trials" and elevates it into this ridiculous supernatural ensemble!! I really loved the beginning of the story and Sadie's "memoirs" but I could not have foreseen where the story would go from mid-way into the book. I was very surprised and am definitely into this new genre of re-invented classics! Because it takes a common story like witch trials or Nosferatu and gives it a modern twist. LOVE!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment