4.18.2011

DEMONGLASS.

BOOK TWO in the HEX HALL series by Rachel Hawkins.

Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2)Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This sequel was WAY better than it's predecessor! Not to say that "Hex Hall" wasn't good because I liked it, I did.. but not in the way that I fell in love with other books that I had read this year. So when I decided to read "Demonglass" it was more for the purpose of reading just because I had read the first one. But was I in for a shock!! This book had all the sarcasm, danger, excitement and romance that I wish the first one had a little bit more of.

I just LOVE the relationship between Sophie and Archer.. but I have to say that I also have a soft spot for Cal. I like that this book has a different twist on all things supernatural/paranormal. The book ended with so many unanswered questions and such a cliffhanger that I can't wait to read the next in the series. OH, and it alludes to another plot in the storyline that has to do with Sophie's mom. I was already suspicious but the ending only confirmed all that I had been guessing at! Good read :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment