4.07.2011

DAY 25.

I love ready-to-eat meals from Trader Joe's because it is SO convenient. I have a pretty crazy schedule and I don't get out of school until 6pm, and then on top of that I have an hour commute back home and then classes online. It gets pretty hectic so it's cool when I find a meal that just needs to be warmed up and consumed! :)

I found this vegan vegetable fried rice from Trader Joe's. All you need to do it heat it up in a pan with a little bit of veggie oil until the rice is warmed through. The nice thing is you don't have to eat it all at once. Since it's just me I like to warm just enough for me and keep the rest frozen for another day.




Just for something to eat it with, I sauteed some broccoli with a little bit of onion and added vegetable stock and soy sauce for a little flavor. It was so good with the rice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment