4.10.2011

HEX HALL.

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book was good. I wasn't completely ENAMORED by it but 3 stars is still pretty good coming from me. I thought that it had some funny parts here and there and did a good job of keeping with the "supernatural high school" theme. There wasn't much of a romance in this book if only fleetingly at times (I'm a hopeless romantic so I like the romance). The overall story is pretty different. Yes it includes witches, warlocks, vamps, fey and werewolves but the story isn't your typical "Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry" lol! It actually ventures away into white vs. dark witches, which I found interesting. I think I'll give "Demonglass" (the sequel) a try.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment