4.07.2011

DAY 26.

Once again catching up on my blog! LOL! I've been a busybee!! But have still managed to keep up with my vegan diet. It's increasingly becoming easier and easier to find things to cook.

PANCAKES.

I made vegan pancakes yesterday just because I was craving something sweet and I love pancakes at any hour of the day so I made these for lunch =)

I found this recipe online:


Best Tasting Pancakes Ever! Vegan or Otherwise

Ingredients (use vegan versions):

1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg replacer (http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=7678.0)
1 cup nondairy milk (I use soy)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup white all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons sugar


I first got all my ingredients together as usual. This is just because I hate when I start cooking something and I'm missing ONE thing.



I measure all my wet ingredients into one bowl and all my dry ingredients into another bowl. Then I added the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix it until the batter was smooth with no lumps.





Then I heated a nonstick pan with vegan butter :) and when the pan was hot I ladled the batter into small pancakes. I like making small pancakes because I don't feel as guilty when I eat three! lol!




As with any other kind of pancake, when it starts to bubble on the top that means it's time to flip them over :)



I served with a little more vegan butter and some pure maple syrup! YUM!!




SOURCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment